- Listed: April 1, 2017 3:27 am
Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at a reputable university overseas locally, including foreign universities located in Malaysia.
Apr 23, 2017
- All applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits.
- An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5
- Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/A’s) in relevant subjects in the 2015 SPM examinations
- The applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- The applicant must not be bonded to other institutions or organisations.
- The successful applicant shall not accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while his/her agreement with UEM Group is still in force.
- The successful applicants are subject to (i) the terms and conditions stated in the scholarship and bond agreement, which the successful applicants and respective guarantors are required to enter an agreement with UEM Group; and (ii) pass a medical examination at any one of UEM’s panel clinics/hospitals.
- Each applicant is to bear all cost incurred in the course of applying for the UEM Group Scholarship.
- UEM Group shall not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the applicant(s) due to any delay and/or failure in submitting his/her application online as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the applicant’s internet service provider and/or by UEM Group.
- All decisions of UEM Group in any matter in relation to the UEM Group Scholarship is final. Further correspondence will not be entertained.
- All applicants are to complete the application form and to submit online before the closing date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Shortlisted applicants must bring his/her original certificates during the interview.
The Scholarship covers full academic fees, subsistence, book allowances, equipment allowance (for non-business students) and notebook.
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics/Marketing)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
How to Apply
Click here to view scholarship (Application will become available when the UEM Scholarship opens on April 9, 2017)
Enquires can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +603 2727 6850 / 6511/ 6439.
Ad Reference ID: 96358df1e2383e92
5460 total views, 1 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (26607 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (25341 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (24192 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (23188 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (22382 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (21559 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (20922 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (19599 views)
- BIASISWA JPA – PENAWARAN PROGRAM PENAJAAN NASIONAL (PPN) 2017 (17734 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji 2017 (16481 views)