- Listed: May 1, 2017 12:32 am
• Good academic results in SPM/STPM
• Has gained acceptance into local public universities
• Active in co-curriculum activities
• Lack of financial support to pursue tertiary studies
• Scholarship amounting to RM 7, 000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
• Scholarship amounting to RM 8, 000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
• Scholarship amounting to RM 9, 000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students
• Polymer Science / Applied Science
• Civil Engineering
How to Apply
Please click the following link to learn more about the scholarship
Applicants must send the completed Application Form and copies of the following documents, which certificates should be certified as true copies:
• Proof of Age : Certified Birth Certificate, Certified NRIC.
• Academic Transcripts : All school academic transcripts (UPSR, PMR and SPM) and foundation course results (STPM / A-Levels / Matriculation / Diploma / Foundation Program).
• University Offer : letter of offer / letter of acceptance / letter of admission / enrolment verification letter from the university.
• Letters of Recommendation : Two letters of recommendation from people who are qualified to provide insight into the applicant’s potential for success and leadership.
6199 total views, 1 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (26607 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (25341 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (24192 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (23188 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (22382 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (21559 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (20922 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (19599 views)
- BIASISWA JPA – PENAWARAN PROGRAM PENAJAAN NASIONAL (PPN) 2017 (17734 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji 2017 (16481 views)