- Listed: March 10, 2018 2:40 am
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
The scholarship will be offered on a yearly basis to a maximum of twenty successful applicants, to undertake up to four years of undergraduate studies locally. This notice of offer for the scholarship is open for applications from all Malaysian students in need of funding. Students who have started their undergraduate studies are also eligible to apply provided they meet the requirements.
- You must be a Malaysian citizen under 25 years of age (as of 1 January 2018) and be a full time student;
- You must have good academic results in SPM (minimum 5As with credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English) /STPM or A-Level equivalent (minimum 2As). In the absence of STPM or A-Levels, the applicant should possess Pre-University entrance examinations (such as foundation, matriculation, or diploma) with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (“CGPA”) of 3.50 and above.
- You must be a full-time student and have gained admission into any of the courses related to the field of studies listed here, which has been approved and accredited by Lembaga Akreditasi Negara (LAN), in a college or university in Malaysia as approved by PIDM;
- Not be in a position to take on the course without financial aid or award;
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award from any institution, organisation or foundation;
- Not have been terminated from or ceased to be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award from any institution, organisation or foundation, due to disciplinary action against the applicant;
- Applications will only be considered if they meet the eligibility criteria; the specific field of study and the list of colleges and universities as approved by PIDM.
- A requirement to provide information on income for the applicant and/or parent(s);
- The offer of scholarship will be subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of a scholarship agreement with PIDM.
- Recipients of the scholarship award will be required to fulfil conditions as set out in the scholarship agreement including, but not limited to, maintaining a minimum ‘Cumulative Grade Point Average’ (CGPA) of 3.00 or achieve a minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’ in the final examinations.
PIDM may discontinue the scholarship or any part of the scholarship, at any time should the recipient of the scholarship:
- be unable to continue his or her studies, for whatever reason;
- fail to achieve a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) and Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 in any semester;
- fail to maintain conduct which is consistent with the rules and regulations specified by the college or university and is placed on probation; or
- is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of the PIDM scholarship agreement
Public Universities (IPTAs)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
Private Universities (IPTS)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK)
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Universiti Industri Selangor (UNISEL)
- Kolej Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (TAR UC)
- Up to RM10,000 a year in course fees or the actual cost, whichever is lower;
- Up to RM2,000 in allowances for learning aids including books, computer, stationeries and other materials per semester or up to RM4,000 per year;
- Up to a maximum of RM6,000 allowance per year or RM500 per month;
- There will be no bond to this scholarship and the recipients are not required to repay the amount of scholarship awarded.
- An induction programme will be provided to all recipients of the PIDM Scholarship Award. This is to ensure the recipients understand the mandate, vision, mission and values of PIDM.
Mentoring and Coaching
- Each recipient will be assigned a “mentor” from the Senior Management team. The mentor will provide consistent and continuous mentoring and coaching throughout the programme. This is to ensure that the recipients have the necessary support and are able to leverage on the experience of our management team.
- As part of the strategic design of the programme, graduates will be offered paid six-month internship opportunities in PIDM to apply what they have learned in an operational context (subject to a minimum ‘Cumulative Grade Point Average’ (CGPA) of 3.00 or a minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’ in the final examinations).
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Islamic Banking
- Financial Banking and Management
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- International Financial Economics
- Actuarial Science
- Law / Shariah Law
- Human Resource Management/Human Resource Development
- Mathematics (Actuary)
- Risk Management and Insurance
For more information, please contact:
Address:firstname.lastname@example.orgMs. Beatrice LowTel: 03-2173 7475
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- Permohonan Online IPG Program Ijazah Sarjana Muda Penguruan (PISMP) 2018
- Permohonan dan Semakan UPU Melalui Aplikasi UPUPocket
- Permohonan UPU Online Anda Gagal Jika …
- Semakan Tarikh-Tarikh Penting Permohonan UPU bagi Lepasan SPM | STPM dan Setaraf Sesi 2017/2018
- Semakan Permohonan Online UPU Sesi 2018/2019
- Semakan Online dan SMS Keputusan Tawaran Kemasukan Matrikulasi 2018
- Semakan Permohonan Online Rayuan Kemasukan Matrikulasi 2018/2019
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (30196 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2018 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 201 (30023 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2018 (28441 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (26010 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2018 (25071 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (24624 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji 2017 (23865 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (22994 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (22648 views)
- BIASISWA JPA – PENAWARAN PROGRAM PENAJAAN NASIONAL (PPN) 2017 (22561 views)