- Listed: January 22, 2017 4:36 pm
The Embassy of Japan is pleased to announce that the Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho:MEXT) Scholarships for Japanese Studies and Teacher Training is now open for application until 17th February 2017. Qualified Malaysian nationals who would like to pursue their studies in Japan are invited to apply. During the term of scholarship, monthly allowances of approximately 117,000 yen (approx RM4,500) will be given to each Japanese Studies grantee, and 143,000 yen (approx RM5,500) to Teacher Training grantee (amount is subject to change). Fees for entrance examination, matriculation and tuition at universities will be exempted. A round-trip airplane ticket is also provided.
Feb 17, 2017
- a) Applicants must be between 18 and 29 years of age as of 1st April 2017 (born between 2nd April
1987 and 1st April 1999).
- b) Applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate students (must not be final year students)
majoring in Japanese Language or Japanese Culture enrolled in non-Japanese
- c) Applicants must have good command of Japanese Language.
- d) Application for Japanese Studies Scholarship must reach the Embassy of Japan by 4:00pm on 17th February 2017.
During the term of scholarship, monthly allowances of approximately 117,000 yen (approx RM4,500) will be given to each Japanese Studies grantee.
How to Apply
Please call 03-2177-2600 (ext. 157/146) or
More Scholarships Info …
- Jawatan Kosong ERL Maintenance Support Sdn Bhd
- Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Pembiayaan Perumahan Sektor Awam (LPPSA)
- Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Perlindungan Hidupan Liar Dan Taman Negara (PERHILITAN)
- Jawatan Kosong Pentadbiran Kerajaan Negeri Perak
- Jawatan Kosong Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA)
- Jawatan Kosong FINAS
- Jawatan Kosong Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (PRASARANA)
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (27534 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (26684 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (24870 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (23811 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (23379 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2018 (22721 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (22070 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (21699 views)
- BIASISWA JPA – PENAWARAN PROGRAM PENAJAAN NASIONAL (PPN) 2017 (20014 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN 2018/2019 (19133 views)