- Listed: August 3, 2017 2:24 pm
The University of Tasmania is offering a FULL-FEE SCHOLARSHIP to a top-performing Malaysian student commencing a Direct Entry Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) commencing in February 2018.
Oct 31, 2017
There are two simple steps to be considered for this prestigious scholarship:
- Apply for a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) via an authorised UTAS agent.
- After you receive an offer for direct entry law, submit a scholarship application by October 31, 2017.
Valued at approximately AU$108,000 (RM370,700.00), the scholarship covers:
- full tuition fees for the duration of your undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) degree at the University of Tasmania; and
- student service and amenities fees (terms & conditions apply).
HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to view application form
- To apply, complete the attached application form prior to the closing date and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application closing date 31 October 2017, AEST 5.00pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
- As applicants will be assessed on the quality of application, all questions should be answered in full. Please ensure care is taken with spelling and grammar.
Enquiries should be directed to International Scholarships.
credit : afterschool.my
821 total views, 2 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (24094 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (22012 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (20651 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (20619 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (19403 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (18255 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18042 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15447 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (14717 views)
- The Star Education Fund 2017 (14643 views)