- Listed: March 31, 2017 3:20 am
Through the Lion-Parkson Foundation we hope to build a highly qualified group of young Malaysian professionals who will help to shape and build a better tomorrow for our country. The Foundation offers Scholarships to deserving students to pursue tertiary education.
Deadline : Apr 17, 2017
Open to applicants with a score of minimum 3 As & 1 B in STPM, CGPA 3.50 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level, or minimum 5 As in UEC, who are active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
- Open to all Malaysian Citizens who wish to pursue tertiary education.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 3 As & 1 B in STPM, CGPA 3.50 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level, or minimum 5 As in UEC.
- Applicants should complete all parts of this form carefully and legibly.
- The Scholarship Application Form and all related documents should be submitted online via the Lion Parkson Foundation website on www.lion.com.my by 17 April 2017.
- No enquiries will be entertained after the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- Please submit your application only ONCE.
How to Apply
3215 total views, 1 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (24648 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (22518 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (21679 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (21267 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (19982 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (19298 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18405 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (17495 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15532 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (14944 views)