- Listed: March 31, 2017 3:32 am
KPMG’s ASEAN Scholarship is a new scholarship program for South East Asia students established in 2015 as the first regional scholarship for young undergraduates looking to get a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm. This program is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. At the heart of KPMG are our people. We are constantly on the look-out for bright and talented people like you, because we know you have the potential and the ability to change the future for the better. Your dreams and your ambitions will have a place to flourish at KPMG because we are interested in stretching your potential and accelerating your professional success. As a KPMG ASEAN scholar, you can look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities and cross-border exposures through a structured program which consists of three pillars:
Apr 15, 2017
A self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- SPM / O-Levels / Equivalent : 6As and at least B for English & Maths.
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent : 2Bs and above;
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent
- a first or second year undergraduate of a local tertiary institution.
- actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
- a strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset.
- an excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
- self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
- Malaysian only.
- Tuition fees grant of RM20,000 per annum
- Allowance for overseas internships
Accounting, Advisory and Tax
How to Apply
For more information, kindly call 03-7721 3388 (People, Performance & Culture) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7812 total views, 2 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (25423 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (23344 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (23097 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (22288 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (20783 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (20586 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (19037 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18926 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15746 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (15258 views)