- Listed: February 8, 2017 2:16 pm
Applications for the Khazanah – INCEIF Scholarship for postgraduate degrees at INCEIF are open for Malaysians, for Master of Science in Islamic Finance and Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Finance.
INCEIF (International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance) was set up by Bank Negara Malaysia (Central Bank of Malaysia) in 2005 to develop human capital for the global Islamic finance industry. Commonly known as INCEIF – The Global University of Islamic Finance, it is the only university in the world dedicated to Islamic finance.
Mar 16, 2017
Obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (“CGPA”) of 3.50 or Second Class Upper for Bachelor’s Degree /
Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent at Masters level.
Obtained admission to MSc programme (Fulltime)
Obtained admission to PhD programme (Fulltime)
Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme /
Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme.
The scholarship will cover all applicable tuition fees and monthly allowances for the duration of the course.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Islamic Finance.
How to Apply
Kindly contact Ms Noorsyarina Mohd Sapiai at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
6314 total views, 2 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (25422 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (23343 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (23097 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (22288 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (20783 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (20586 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (19037 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18926 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15745 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (15257 views)