- Listed: August 3, 2017 2:07 pm
The High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur has been providing financial assistance under the Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund (ISTF) to Malaysian students of Indian origin pursuing full-time courses at Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and other higher education institutions in Malaysia. Please note that the scholarship does NOT cover the full cost of studies, and is only a one-time financial assistance.
DEADLINE -> Aug 04, 2017
- Students pursuing full-time Diploma and Bachelor courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and Institutions in Malaysia may apply for the scholarship in the prescribed format, which is available at the following link: Click here for the application form.
- Only one student from a family may apply for financial assistance from the ISTF in 2017-18.
Please note that the following category of students are not eligible to apply for the ISTF:
- Students pursuing Masters and higher level courses.
- Students pursuing part-time courses.
- Past recipients of financial assistance from the ISTF.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to view application form
- Student who meet the above criteria may send their applications with the required documents by spot/mail to the following address:
High Commission of India,
Level 28, Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara,
No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon’t Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 6205 2350 ext 203.
Tel: +603 6205 2350 ext 203
credit : afterschool.my
488 total views, 1 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (24094 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (22012 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (20651 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (20619 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (19403 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (18255 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18042 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15447 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (14717 views)
- The Star Education Fund 2017 (14643 views)