- Listed: May 2, 2017 3:15 am
To ensure success in this current social and economic environment where a degree does not often equate with employment or an ability to be entrepreneurs, we have also set up the following for our scholarship programmes:
Enrichment Programmes that provide additional life skills to our scholars. These programmes are aimed to instil motivation, confidence, self-belief and our Group Values to ensure that our Hong Leong Scholars are that much more competitive in the working world;
Structured Internship Programmes with Group companies. Internships are deemed critical by educational institutions and prospective employers in ensuring that students graduate into the workforce with sufficient knowledge and relevant experience; and
Scholars’ Club which aims to provide the scholars with continuous support throughout (and after) their studies. Various activities are being planned to ensure constant engagement with the scholars.
- SPM : Minimum 8As
- UEC : Minimum 6As
- STPM / Matriculation / A-Level / Foundation / Diploma / Degree : Minimum CGPA of 3.5
- It is open to Malaysian citizens aged between 17 – 25 years
- Students doing a Diploma or Degree programme in any recognised local colleges and universities can also apply
- Undergraduate studies in Public Universities: RM 8,500/= p.a.
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses in Public Universities: RM 6,000/= p.a.
- Undergraduate studies at local private universities: up to RM 24,000/= p.a.
- (“3+0” degree programmes on full-time and on-campus basis)Medicine/Dentistry courses in local Private Universities: up to RM 32,000/= p.a
How to Apply
8478 total views, 9 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (23446 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (21460 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (19463 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (18895 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (18517 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (17241 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (17161 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15338 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (14536 views)
- The Star Education Fund 2017 (14394 views)