- Listed: February 28, 2020 12:15 am
The undergraduate scholarship intends to benefit Malaysian students from low-income families, the Foundation believes that providing scholarships is about providing opportunities – giving a chance for students to have the higher education necessary to come into their own and be the next generation of leaders and captains of industries.
To ensure success in this current social and economic environment where a degree does not often equate with employment or an ability to be entrepreneurs, we have also set up the following for our scholarship programmes:
Enrichment Programmes that provide additional life skills to our scholars. These programmes are aimed to instil motivation, confidence, self-belief and our Group Values to ensure that our Hong Leong Scholars are that much more competitive in the working world;
Structured Internship Programmes with Group companies. Internships are deemed critical by educational institutions and prospective employers in ensuring that students graduate into the workforce with sufficient knowledge and relevant experience; and
Scholars’ Club which aims to provide the scholars with continuous support throughout (and after) their studies. Various activities are being planned to ensure constant engagement with the scholars.
- SPM : Minimum 8As
- UEC : Minimum 6As
- STPM / Matriculation / A-Level / Foundation / Diploma / Degree : Minimum CGPA of 3.5
- It is open to Malaysian citizens aged between 17 – 25 years
- Students doing a Diploma or Degree programme in any recognised local colleges and universities can also apply
- Undergraduate studies in Public Universities: RM 8,500/= p.a.
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses in Public Universities: RM 6,000/= p.a.
- Undergraduate studies at local private universities: up to RM 24,000/= p.a.
- (“3+0” degree programmes on full-time and on-campus basis)Medicine/Dentistry courses in local Private Universities: up to RM 32,000/= p.a
How to Apply
Address:The Hong Leong Foundation Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE - PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM => CLICK BELOW..
More Scholarships Info …
- SENARAI TERKINI TAWARAN BIASISWA UNTUK SPM DAN STPM 2021/2022 | MOHON SEGERA!! (81268 views)
- Biasiswa | Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM (55029 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (53764 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) (43448 views)
- Yayasan Universiti Malaysia Scholarship (42433 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN (41418 views)
- Biasiswa Program Peneraju Tunas Potensi (40252 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tabung Haji (39859 views)
- Biasiswa Al-Bukhary International University (AIU) (39060 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia (38765 views)
Top Biasiswa 2021
- Selangor State Education Loan (August Intake) (2 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) (2 views)
- Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Scholarship (1 views)
- IUKL Rebate Scheme (1 views)
- Biasiswa Koon Yew Yin (1 views)