- Listed: January 23, 2017 1:12 am
The Government of India is offering three (3) scholarships under the General Scholarship Scheme (GSS) to meritorious students from Malaysia wishing to pursue Bachelors / Masters / Ph.D. / Dance & Music courses at Indian Universities for the academic year 2017-18. The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is administering the EEP.
Jan 23, 2017
Candidates applying for Bachelor in Engineering should have taken Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English at the qualifying level examination (STPM / A Levels / IB / American High School Diploma / 2 years of South Australian Matriculation / 2 years of Canadian Pre-University / Indian 12th standard).
The scholarship covers Tuition Fees, Living Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Contingent Grant, Thesis and Dissertation Expense, and Medical benefits, but does not cover airfare.
The scholarship covers all courses except medical-related courses (Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Physiotherapy, etc.). Several institutions in India offering various courses including Engineering / Architecture / Technology, Humanities / Liberal Arts, Commerce, Management / Business Administration, Journalism, Hotel Management, Agriculture, Veterinary / Animal Husbandry, Science, Law, Dance & Music, etc., are covered under this scholarship.
How to Apply
An advance typed copy of the completed application with relevant enclosures may kindly be sent by e-mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org> in PDF format. The hard copy of the application along with enclosures and 5 additional passport size photographs should be received at the following address by 23.01.2017.
Education Wing (GSS Scholarship),
High Commission of India,
Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara,
Level 28, No. 1, Jalan Kiara,
Mont’ Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
The GSS Application form can be downloaded at the following link :
Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203
Telefax: 03 6143 1192
2343 total views, 2 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (25488 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (23382 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (23176 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (22340 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (20875 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (20632 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (19101 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18957 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15780 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (15266 views)