- Listed: May 1, 2017 3:15 am
We invite applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities
Jul 31, 2017
Undergraduate Academic Requirements
For Bachelor’s Degree
STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
Australian TER – minimum 90.0
First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
* Special consideration will be granted to applicants pursuing Agriculture/Plantation Management
Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical & Process Engineering
Agriculture Science / Forestry / Horticulture / Plantation Management & Agronomy
Accounting / Finance
Corporate Communication / Public Relation
Food Science / Food Technology
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
The Secretariat – Scholarship Awards
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 11, Two IOI Square, IOI Resort
62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
9464 total views, 2 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (25488 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (23382 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (23176 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (22340 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (20876 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (20632 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (19101 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18958 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15780 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (15266 views)