- Listed: April 11, 2017 12:34 am
- Malaysian who achieved excellent results 7A (A +, A, A-) and at least grade B in Bahasa Melayu, Islamic Studies and English in SPM.
- The applicant is a Tabung Haji depositors iwht household income below RM2,000
- Not more than 19 years when applying for and receiving scholarship.
- Has received an offer from Matriculation College or Pre-University Colleges or any public university in the country to study full time in a course recognised by the government
- Single, certified healthy by a government medical officer or panel appointed doctor of YTH.
- No existing criminal record
- Active in co-curricular activities, a leader and has good interpersonal communication.
Technology, Physics, Science of Food Technology, Architecture & Engineering
Banking, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Investments, Actuary, Hospitality, Marketing, Economics, and Property Management.
All fields in Islamic Studies, Communication, Psychology, Agriculture, Human Resources and Law
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountants (CPA), the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), Malaysian Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA).
How to Apply
13835 total views, 15 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (25488 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (23382 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (23176 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (22339 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (20875 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (20631 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (19100 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18957 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15780 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (15266 views)