- Listed: January 24, 2016 12:09 pm
Ajinomoto Post-graduate Scholarship 2016
This program sponsored by Ajinomoto encourages students from five ASEAN countries, to pursue a master’s course majoring in one of the sciences, at the University of Tokyo. The scholarship aims to cultivate individuals capable of leading Asia in the twenty-first century and to contribute to the development of Asia and the world as well as to mutual understanding between these countries and Japan.
Deadline – Mar 09, 2016
Applicants who wish to enroll in a master’s course and major in one of the sciences (except medicine and veterinary medicine) at the University of Tokyo and who fulfill the following requirements and qualifications.
- Applicants must be citizens of Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, or Vietnam.
- Applicants must have graduated or be expected to graduate with an excellent academic record and must receive the recommendation of their university president or academic advisor or be otherwise qualified to enroll in the University of Tokyo.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 on April 1, 2017.
- In principle, the applicant must be able to obtain approval of acceptance as a Postgraduate International Research Student, from the University of Tokyo and be registered as a Research Student for April 2017 or October 2017.
- However, the applicant may enroll directly as a master’s course student of some graduate schools in the University of Tokyo. In that case, the applicant must be able to obtain approval of enrollment from the University of Tokyo and be registered as a master’s course student for Apr 2017 or Oct 2017.
- Applicants must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency that is required in order to research and study in a master’s course.
- Applicants must apply from the above 5 countries and be able to attend selection procedures when necessary.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Applicants must not be receiving other scholarships.
- For Research Student at graduate school: ¥150,000/month (RM 5,600) for maximum of 1 year
- For Master’s course at graduate school: ¥180,000/month (RM 6,700) for maximum of 2 years
- Examination, Admission and Tuition fees are covered in full.
- One way economy class air flight ticket to Japan is provided.
Science, Pharmaceutical Science, Engineering Information, Science and Technology, Agricultural and Life Science, Interdisciplinary Information Studies (ITASIA), Frontier Science, and Mathematical Science.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application form and study program form.
- Place your accomplished application forms, study program form and the following documents in an envelope:
- Original transcript of scholastic record issued by the university or graduate school attended (No. of photocopies. Must be written in Japanese or English).
- Accomplished Recommendation Form (Either from the University President, Dean or Academic Advisor).
- Other documents required to support your application.
- Send all the documents through courier.
Please visit the official scholarship provider website, for the detailed application process.
Ajinomoto (Malaysia) Berhad
Lot 5710, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Petaling
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 03-7980 6958
1760 total views, 1 today
More Scholarships Info …
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (24598 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (22478 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (21590 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (21205 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (19953 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (19222 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2017 (18385 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (17301 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme 2016 (15531 views)
- Biasiswa Khazanah Watan 2016 (14934 views)