- Listed: January 26, 2017 3:54 am
This program enables students from six countries (Thailand, Indonesia,
Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam and Russia) wishing to enroll in a master’s
course (major in one of the sciences) at the University of Tokyo, to secure
scholarships before their arrival in Japan.
Mar 05, 2017
Applicants who wish to enroll in a master’s course and major in one of the
sciences (except medicine and veterinary medicine) at the University of Tokyo
and who fulfill the following requirements and qualifications.
1. Applicants must be citizens of Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the
Philippines, Vietnam or Russia.
2. Applicants must have graduated or be expected to graduate with an
excellent academic record (with 16 years of education completed or
expected to be completed) and must receive the recommendation of their
university president or academic advisor or be otherwise qualified to enroll
in the University of Tokyo.
3. Applicants must be under the age of 35 on April 1, 2018.
4. In principle, the applicant must be able to obtain approval of acceptance as
a Postgraduate International Research Student (hereinafter “Research
Student”), from the University of Tokyo and be registered as a Research
Student for April 2018 or October 2018.
However, the applicant may enroll directly as a master’s course student of
some graduate schools in the University of Tokyo. In that case, the applicant
must be able to obtain approval of enrollment from the University of Tokyo
and be registered as a master’s course student for Apr 2018 or Oct 2018.
5. Applicants must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency that is
required in order to research and study in a master’s course, when enrolling
as a master’s course student of the University of Tokyo.
6. Applicants must apply from the above 6 countries and be able to attend
selection procedures when necessary.
7. Applicants must be in good physical and mental health and have a strong
motivation for learning.
8. Applicants must not be receiving other scholarships.
- ¥150,000 allowance per month (Dedicated to research student at graduate school with maximum 1 year)
- ¥180.000 allowance per month (Dedicated to Master‘s course student at graduate school with maximum 2 years)
- Full examination. admission and tuition fees coverage
- One way air ticket to Japan is provided
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Agricultural & Life Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Information Studies
- Frontier Science
- Mathematical Science (Except Art courses & Veterinary Medical Science)
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application form and study programme form
- Place your accomplished application forms, study programme form and the following
documents in an envelope:
Original transcript of scholastic record issued by the university or graduate school attended (No photocopies. Must be written in Japanese or English)
Accomplished Recommendation Form (Either from University President, Dean or Academic Advisor)
Other documents that are required to support your application.
(*The documents submitted shall not be returned under any circumtances)
(**The required document varies according to course. Please refer to “Appendix 2” for details
- Send all the documents through courier to:
AJINOMOTO (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
LOT 5710. Jatan Kuchan Lama, Petaling
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Successful candidates for interview will be informed through email.
For further enquiries and details. please
a) Email to : email@example.com
b) Call to : 603-7980 6958
(Ms Ann Foo/Cik Rahma)
More Scholarships Info …
- Jawatan Kosong ERL Maintenance Support Sdn Bhd
- Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Pembiayaan Perumahan Sektor Awam (LPPSA)
- Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Perlindungan Hidupan Liar Dan Taman Negara (PERHILITAN)
- Jawatan Kosong Pentadbiran Kerajaan Negeri Perak
- Jawatan Kosong Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA)
- Jawatan Kosong FINAS
- Jawatan Kosong Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (PRASARANA)
LIKE @ FACEBOOK
Top Scholarships 2017
- Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme 2017 (27566 views)
- Biasiswa PETRONAS 2017 – PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP) 2017 (26712 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional 2017 (24895 views)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) (23846 views)
- Yayasan Sime Darby 2017 (23416 views)
- BIASISWA TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (BTAR) 2018 (22809 views)
- Peneraju Tunas Potensi 2017 (22087 views)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat (Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah) 2017 (Local) (21728 views)
- BIASISWA JPA – PENAWARAN PROGRAM PENAJAAN NASIONAL (PPN) 2017 (20064 views)
- BIASISWA YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG SESI PENGAJIAN 2018/2019 (19240 views)